My First Journey Into Karazhan

About a month ago, I went through Botanica with what turned out to be a guild group, save me.


The run worked out great - I got my Master of Potions quest done and when we slipped up and wiped on a boss later in the instance, they reset the instance and we went through the entire thing again to try to get a Tailoring recipe for one of their guildies. (it didn't drop)


The other Frost Mage in the group kept in contact with me and since then we've exchanged favors in joining each other's groups for regulars (kara key chain part 2 and 3), 2 of my 5 heroics, and even a group quest in Shadowmoon Valley.


Then, on Friday night, I got a chance to go into Karazhan with this guild's "alts" run which included 3-4 of us from outside of the guild itself.


I'm proud to say that we got through two bosses and all that trash before I had a single death. We went through 5 or 6 bosses (started at the back door with Curator, I guess they had been in earlier) and I died only 3 times.


I have the WWS parse, I'll post the URL some time.


For now I have to go shopping!


(and GASP I can't believe I beat you into Kara, Rizzo!!)