Turned Myself Into A Snowman!

Winter Veil Disguise Kit - Turns you into a snowman!

As part of the Winter Veil activities, players are given many gifts by Great-father Winter. Many of these gifts arrive by mail (which means, I guess, that trial account players miss out until they register).


One such gift is that of the Winter Veil Disguise Kit which I believe came to me as a result of having taken down The Abominable Greench in Alterac Mountains (you can see where to find him and what quests are associated with him through this link here).


Winter Veil Disguise Kit - mailed from Great-father Winter

I took the Greench down on the 15th, the first day of the festival, and so this was from my second day of gifts from Great-father Winter after that had been completed.


I think I'll save mine for July, especially since in the process of doing the quests for Great-father Winter, I also got a copy of the SnowMaster 9000
Devices
Requires Engineering (190)
Use: Allows an experienced engineer to turn water into a snowball. The Snowmaster requires a day to build up enough chill to freeze another snowball.
Item display is courtesy world of warcraft.allakhazam.com. ',VAUTO,HAUTO,FULLHTML);" onmouseout="return nd();">SnowMaster 9000 and can make a snowball in the middle of summer!