What has been going on

Nothing really special. We [PB] were taking a slight break due to summer or something like that (considering I'm not from US I can't really tell what they are thinking)聽鈥攖he break was more or less like two weeks or maybe a bit more鈥?but we went back to some raiding action last night.


I think last night was the first night that we raided Sunwell with probably 8 Warglaives, it was probably our fastest Brutallus kill ever (ha ha ha), and if I'm not wrong we were that good last night that we cleared all up to M'uru (as in we killed Kalecgos, Brutallus, Felmyst and Twins), so hopefully we will resume %26#8220;training%26#8221; his fight. Twins fight was rather funny, our boy Nasty %26#8220;Drknow%26#8221; Nate managed to scare them good enough to end up with the boss kill (all by his own, amazing).


Since there's not much to update this time I'll just add some extra random information. If you raided with me you'd probably know that I'm an Otaku; just last week I saw like 69 anime episodes (and the week before something like thirty something and the week before something like twenty something) :O I also got a ton of J-Pop music and such ^^ Just a couple of days ago I found out in Danny Choo's site a nice reference for a site that had anime music ^^


I think that's enough, I should probably get back to work (I'm actually writing this entry @ work, thee hee hee) ;)


Gahlok

Frostbolt.com


No tag for this post.

Related posts