You gotta love server issues

Before I start with the post I wanted to say beforehand that my site has been experiencing issues for probably a month or two. I'm not really sure what is going on but, of what I'm reading, it seems there's something wrong with wordpress, which is causing some overload in my database. I don't see what can be done to fix it, since there's no wordpress update (I recently updated to 2.6.2 without any luck of it getting fixed).


So now I'm thinking about moving webhosts, but not sure. This is why the site takes so long to load (sometimes), or it says that the page doesn't exist, or it doesn't load or it gives a database error.


It's really frustrating on my side, and I apologize for the inconveniences. I'll see what I can do about it this week.


--------


As for the post, we've been having some good Kil'jaeden attempts


102008-01.jpg


102008-02.jpg


The last one was a 0.02% wipe...


It blows because we've been having to have attempts with such terrible lag and server issues that it gets frustrating to a point, like we are about to pull and when we get into the zone everybody's skills start lagging and we wipe, or when you die and release your ghost shows up inside the instance, you rez and after a minute or so you get teleported alive to the graveyard (not to mention that if you rez and the boss is still up you die again).


Here's more


102008-03.jpg


In that picture we were all lagged. Notice Doomhandle, he triggered his rocket boots but, for everybody else, he was stuck in place with fire in his feet (and if you check the background there's a ton of MEs wrecking someone, it probably took 5 minutes for my clones to kill that person, since they weren't damaging the person).


This one wasn't really lag, but funny: someone in the raid had Illidan's dagger (or that was what they said in vent) and notice all the duplicates he got due to that


102008-04.jpg


Saw the incredible amount of flames at the back? That is PLUS the rogue that was duplicated as well, hahahaha.


Here is what I was saying about dying and releasing, when the ghost showed up inside the instance


102008-05.jpg


And then when you zoned out after the terrible lag you'd have to get stuck in the loading screen for a couple of seconds, for either showing up in the graveyard or getting into the instance.


102008-06.jpg


So, yeah, please Blizzard, fix the CENSORED CENSORED ARGHHH #$@%26#38;*(#(@$%26#38; DAMNNNNN lag and server issues, we've lost a lot of time waiting for lag to go off, then when we start it comes back again, then we wipe terrible and have to wait again. It's relatively acceptable if there's lag the same patch day, or the day after, but it has almost been a week or so and the server still have issues. Invest some of those +10 million subscribers money into some server fix. Mkkkay? Thx, bai bai.


Gahlok

Frostbolt.com


No tag for this post.

Related posts