Zombie Invasion!


Found in the rotting diary of Eric Farrington in the dead city of Andorhal鈥?

Wednesday

My beloved home, Andorhal, has fallen victim to an evil plague. I have witnessed the horrors of the Scourge firsthand, and seen unimaginable things. Death was not granted to my loved ones. Instead, everyone I鈥檝e ever known has turned into monsters. Monsters of unfathomable, relentless viciousness!

I thought naught of a few illnesses, a few fevers. We continued to ship out crates of grain to Lordaeron, and we weren鈥檛 fearful of this new sickness -- we were confident our healers could handle it. I know now that was foolish, blind.

The denizens of Andorhal turned into vile zombies of the Scourge. These monstrosities no longer held any thoughts or abilities from their mortal lives. Most certain of all, they readily used new powers we had never seen before to further spread the disease and hasten the destruction of the city.

I have been hiding for two days in the sewers, but I must venture out soon to find supplies or possibly a way out of the city to the forests.

Friday

Help me, I鈥檝e been bitten!

I cannot believe I was foolish enough to think I could sneak past all of them on the streets. The zombies are everywhere now, and Andorhal is only a shell of its former glory, a sad and twisted remnant of my beautiful home.

I can already feel the disease taking me. May the light bless me as I go to be with my family and friends once again. I鈥檓 not sure how much longer I can keep my sanity. I am weak. I hunger, and must eat...

Eat...

Brains...


There is a new event out, which most of you have already seen and either love or hate. That's right, we're talking about the Zombie Invasion that started up with the advent of several innocuous looking crates in Booty Bay. In conjunction with our sister site, Wowhead, we have done up a wiki article to allow folks to follow the particulars of the event.


With the impending release of WotLK next month, it looks like the Lich King is ramping up his campaign to cull the population of Azeroth. You can see the coverage of the event here.


There are a host of events and boss mobs you can check out during this event and PvP is enabled for both the willing and not so willing. Not only are the cities of the world being overrun with undead, there are a host of new baddies hanging out in some of the more popular dungeons spearheading this assault on Azeroth.

No tag for this post.

Related posts