So, what did you get this weekend?

总共有多少组数据:10
段长:2
loui vitton handbags

I may have skipped the Black Friday hordes because of past retail experience, but that doesn’t mean that I didn’t buy anything during the year’s busiest retail weekend. I ordered a cute printed dress from Saks and will probably place at least one ShopBop order before today is done in order to take advantage of my favorite e-tailer’s massive sale. Having skipped the crowds entirely, I’m feeling quite accomplished as an online shopper.lui vuitton bag

louis vitton

But since we’re a blog that celebrates shopping in all of its various and sundry forms, we want to hear from you, our lovely readers: Did you pick up anything special this weekend? What stores did you hit and who had the best sales? Links, pictures, stories or all of the above are welcomed in the comments. We hope that your shopping weekend was as successful as ours!