Saying Goodbye to the Headless Horseman

Saying Goodbye to the Headless Horseman

I found a screenshot I had taken during the Hallow's End festivities that were going on, and for a moment I wondered what exactly I was trying to screenshot as my Rogue flew through Razor Hill.


Until I saw it... the little Headless Horseman way back in the background, over my shoulder.


Running Through Scarlet Monestary


Scarlet Monestary Graveyard, where Headless Horseman spawned

I also grabbed up a picture while some friends and I went through the Scarlet Monestary Graveyard, bringing my undead to where the Headless Horseman's pumpkin had been, where the level 70s were getting the quest to summon the HH from the mound of dirt behind the pumpkin.


She mourned the defeat of the Headless Horseman and awaits his return next year (where maybe she will be big enough to help defeat him!)


Seeya next year, HH!