Alchemy Discoveries

Discovery!  You have discovered the Flask of Arcane Fortification recipe


My Troll Mage is now level 59, as of this morning, and has been at 375 Alchemy for a few weeks already.


I've already made two flask discoveries, and both were while I was creating Elixir of Draenic Wisdom
Requires Level 50
Use: Increases Intellect and Spirit by 30 for 60 minutes. Guardian Elixir.
Charges: 1
Item display is courtesy world of warcraft.allakhazam.com. ',VAUTO,HAUTO,FULLHTML);" onmouseout="return nd();">Elixir of Draenic Wisdom (at different times, a few days apart):


Here's what I can make:

Allakhazam was busy or this item does not exist. Click to search again. ',VAUTO,HAUTO,FULLHTML);" onmouseout="return nd();">

Flask of Arcane Fortification

Flask of Fortification
Requires Level 65
Use: Increases the player\'s maximum health by 500 and defense rating by 10 for 120 minutes. Counts as both a Battle and Guardian elixir. This effect persists through death.
Charges: 1
Item display is courtesy world of warcraft.allakhazam.com. ',VAUTO,HAUTO,FULLHTML);" onmouseout="return nd();">Flask of Fortification


So, yah, I can make 'em but most folks in our guild aren't even socketted all that much yet, so I imagine it will be a while before I actually create or use one of the potions.


I'll let you know ;)